Heck no, man...Deadliest Catch rules!
I've found myself addicted to watching "The Deadliest Catch." I can't get enough of it and even watch the reruns on a pretty regular basis. Tonight I've realized that I've gotten a craving for "Ice Road Truckers." Do I need to seek out some counseling? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Heck no, man...Deadliest Catch rules!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Amen.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Apparently it is a new disorder, as a friend recently confided in my that he was seriously considering leaving his job-home-family and heading in that direction.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I wouldn't mind to try it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 82abn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've found myself addicted to watching "The Deadliest Catch." I can't get enough of it and even watch the reruns on a pretty regular basis. Tonight I've realized that I've gotten a craving for "Ice Road Truckers." Do I need to seek out some counseling? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
I'm with ya on this one, watched the Ice Road Truckers re-run last night and looking forward to it on Sundays at 10:00.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Now, actually going to Alaska and signing up on a crab boat, that could be considered a serious disorder. But, considering it is the best way to make a fast buck! It would have to be me back in the day when I was in shape and in condition to work 16 or more hours straight, if I wasn't afraid of water, and if I could put up with some of those pricks on deck....the latter more than the rest. It wouldn't be a couple of hours till I had got into it with one of them and the end result would be one of those pricks having a crab shoved up their ass sideways.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I need to set the DVR for Ice Road Truckers. I saw it on THC last weekend, wondered what it was, and didn't give it a try.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I do as well. I like listening to the guys talk about old boats and situations and such on After the Catch as well.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I am really getting into Entourage personally.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks